Is Active Voice Biometrics or Passive Biometrics Better for Your Company?
- Active Voice Biometrics: Text-dependent, active voice biometrics prompts the users to say a specific phrase or set of phrases.
- Passive Voice Biometrics: Text and language-independent, passive voice biometrics requires no specific action from the customer for authentication. Both offer:
- Secure Customer Authentication: Voice biometrics is one of the safest ways for customers to verify themselves as it removes the need to share personal data over the phone or answer a series of questions to identify themselves.
- Improved Customer Experience: Seamlessly authenticate customers during the course of a normal conversation with an agent, streamlining the overall customer experience.
- Increased ROI: Improve contact center performance by shortening wait times, average handling, and hold times, which equates to extensive time savings and increased agent efficiency.